- accounts receivable
- accounts payable
- data entry and reconciliations
- inventory and job costing
- financial statement preparation (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- budget and cashflow forecasts
- HST remittances
- year end preparation including tax filing for non-incorporated business
Do you want to do your own bookkeeping?
Maybe you have some experience with record keeping and prefer to do most of the work yourself. No problem. We can help out with various ways of recording your business information – from spreadsheets to basic accounting programs that will assist you. Spreadsheets can be built-to-suit and can offer an easy data entry solution with an income statement creator and HST remittance chart built right in!
We can then review your entries before tax time to make sure your entries are complete and ready to go!
I have an accountant to file my taxes already...
We will work your accountants throughout the year and especially at year end to make sure they get all the information and reporting they need in a timely fashion.
If you have staff, payroll is an essential service that must be accurate, comply with labour laws and be maintained throughout the year.
Payroll services include:
- weekly, bi-weekly or monthly runs
- representation to deal with the CRA on your behalf
- T4 with PIER Review and/or T5018
- Record of Employment (ROE)
- remittances for Source Deductions, WSIB and EHT